Now on to Trevor:
He is running all over the house and yard these days. He loves to turn on and off the lights in the house (Tim prefers off, due to the PG&E bill - what an old man). Trevor says a few words now. His favorites include: hot (coffee, stove and BBQ), lights (whenever he sees a celing light) and Moo (when you ask him what a cow says). I know, I know - what a genius. At least Tim and I think so.
Trevor also got a new haircut. It is a short buzz cut. We think he looks so cute and older. It is much easier to manage with his bed head! His new thing is to climb onto the kitchen chairs. He has only had one accident so far! He also loves helping around the house.
Hope all is well with everyone. With summer here, I hope to be able to add pictures more frequently. Cross your fingers!





5 comments:
God I love that kid!!
That first picture is GORGEOUS Renee! I just wanted to tell you that Maeve thinks he is a genius too. She told me so. He is growing up so fast. He will be such a great big brother to his little brother!!
Got to love a boy with a Dyson in his hand helping his Mom and Dad!!!
Love the haircut!
Um...can you send him over to my place with that vacuum???
I hope you guys had a goo time on your trip. Thanks for the Taffy!
Love,
Justin
Post a Comment