Thursday, December 20, 2007
First Cold
Trevor has his first cold. Besides his runny nose and cough you could not tell he was even sick (excuse the drool on the shirt). We just hung out at home in our pajamas (notice him and daddy have the same socks). He is still climbing, laughing and opening every door and drawer in the house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOVE the sock picture! I hope his cold gets better. At least he is not miserable. :) Maeve says she loves the picture of him in his diaper. I have no idea where she gets that from!
I just love looking at these pictures! They make my day! What a cutie pie, even when he is sick witha cold. The socks are so cute!
Have a wonderful Christmas - this first one will be so exciting! There is nothing like enjoying these days with your baby boy!
Hugs for Trevor :-)
Post a Comment